Monday, August 29, 2011

Negative nancy.

Look at this stomach, and tell me you don't feel my pain. Wolverine took to my stomach and clawed out some new marks. (some people like to call them stretch marks). And don't worry, that's not boob you see. I was wearing a bra. That's my hand holding me up.



I really need to be done with this pregnancy. I'm not saying it just to be a whiny complainer. I have honestly reached the point (a few days ago, actually) where simple walking isn't something that comes easily to me. It is real, legitimate pain. I literally can't life my leg into cars, or up onto the couch, or get myself into bed. The muscles in my groin and pelvic area are all but overworked and have checked out, making them impossible to use. My body broke before I had my kid. I thought it was supposed to be the other way around!

In other news, you know the last two posts about me contracting yada yada yada thinking it was the real deal? I've been contracting since friday, regularly, painfully, and I have nothing to show for it except for major discomfort that I don't get any escape from. You know that when you wish you could have an epidural at home to relieve the constant pain, it's not looking good as far as natural childbirth in the hospital goes! Here's to hoping I get second and third winds when the time actually comes. If that ever, ever happens.

1 comment:

  1. Now I'm curious about where you are as far as progress goes. I bet you are moving right along! Your belly does not look like 40 weeks! I had sooooo many stretch marks. Fortunately they fade. Apparently, I'm the only one commenting. I'm stalking you and I have no life, haha. Kidding......maybe : ) I just get so excited for new babies! Mmmm.......it's making me get that familiar hunger..........

    ReplyDelete