Saturday, August 27, 2011

He didn't get the memo

Well. I could have written my last post at midnight, since when I went to sleep, it was the same story. Things didn't lighten up until I tried to sleep...and from there, it just gets blurry. It's 6 or 7 hours later now, and although I'm still contracting (though not as frequently) I can't sleep anymore. I was up through the night (peeing a tablespoon's worth here and there), drinking mylanta for the gnarly reappearance of my acid indigestion, and occasionally breathing through an uncomfortable set of cntrx. I imagine this will be what my day is like, since the cntrx are still here. When i get up, they pick up. Neal is back at work. I'm laying in bed just trying to embrace the annoying nature of early labor, while trying to see the upside (shorter delivery?). Will keep y'all posted. Have no fear. My iPhone charger is packed in the hospital bag. I swear though...if this kid waits for his due date (Monday), I'm gonna kick his dad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment